IT SO IMPORTANT?
Mr. Knott is a teacher of a school in London. It's a
long way to his school from his house so he is usually tired when he gets home.
One day, he got home, was tired as usual. He was in
bed when someone called him. He went downstairs, picked up the phone and said,
- Hello. Who's speaking, please?
- What's your name, sir?
- Watt's my name.
- Is this a joke? What's your name?
- John Watt.
- Yes, I asked you that. What's your name?
- I told you. Watt's my name. Are you Jack Smith?
- No, I'm Knott.
- Are you going to tell me your name?
- I'm Knott!
- Will you give me your name, please?
- Will Knott.
- Why "not"?...
Both the men hanged up the phone angrily and thought
"What a stupid, rude man."
Онлайн всього: 1